Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

You're It!

Word has it that a certain game of Internet tag has been making its way around the blogosphere. The blogger is to answer eight questions, and then tag eight people to answer the same. Well, the fabulous agents over at Coffee. Tea. And Literary were wicked clever and tagged everyone that read their post. So...I'm following their lead and doing the same. Yes, I am just that sneaky!!

So...if you are reading this post, consider yourself tagged!

1. If you could have a superpower, what would you have? Why?
I would love to be able to freeze time. (For everyone but me that is.) That way I could get my work done!

2. Who is your style icon?
Kim Kardashian. I'm not saying I could pull it off, but the girl knows how to dress!

3. What is your favorite quote?
"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends." Spoken by Albus Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

4. What is the best compliment you've ever received?
The best compliment anyone can give me is something about my kids. They are pretty much the reason I do everything I do. Hearing good things about them just makes my day!

5. What playlist/cd is on your ipod/cd player right now?
Right now I have the playlist for my current WIP which has a lot of Evanescense, Daughtry and Muse.

6. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
I've become sort of both! I do not get enough sleep. I wake up early in the morning to blog and stay up super late writing. If I had to choose one, I'd say a night owl, because I enjoy staying up late and hate waking up early!

7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Dogs. I love the way my dogs get excited when I get home and my lab is a great walking partner. Can't do that with a cat.

8. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
I named my blog The Siren's Song in honor of my MC Amber in Fatal Beauties.

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

And don't forget, the agent pitch contest with Joanna Volpe ends tonight at midnight. (Central Time) So get those pitches ready and enter!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess I've been 'Tagged' (hee hee). I'll post my answers a little later.
Wonderful post!
Kelsey

Golden Eagle said...

Freezing time would be awesome. :D

This looks like a fun tag!

Bish Denham said...

I'm working on my answers. I promise!

JE said...

I would totally want to freeze time, too!!

Thanks for sharing--you and I are a lot alike. ;-)

~JD

Lindsay said...

Hehee, I have lots of Muse on my playlist too. :)

Great answers, I'm in for the tag fun.

Chris Phillips said...

I am surprised you aren't a cat lady.

Nikki said...

I put up my post this morning!

Nicole Zoltack said...

Freezing time... God, would I love to be able to do that!

Candyland said...

I am NOT a morning person, either. I usually reply with grunts.

Anonymous said...

Posted mine!

Hannah said...

LOl! If you can't catch me, you can't tag me!! MUHAHAHA!

Melissa said...

OH! I would love to be able to freeze time, How much could I actually get done! It would be magnificent.

RaShelle Workman said...

Cool, I'm tagged!!! I'm going to add it to my NaBloWriMo. Thanks Renae! You rock!!!! =D

And I love your blog name. So cool that why you named it. Also, I love my dogs too.

Miss T said...

Ooh, I love games of tag! And yes, freezing time would be a great superpower...