BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm Thankful For...

*Two-day work weeks! Yes, today is the last day before Thanksgiving Break! At 3:35 today cheers will be heard throughout the halls of my school. (The students might be a little excited as well.)

*Friends and family. I'm so excited to get to spend some time with my family this week!

*My adorable kiddos...My son is thirteen and my daughter is 4. There is never a dull moment at my house. Not ever! They keep me on my toes and I couldn't love anything more!

*An awesome blogging community. I can't believe how terrified I was to start a blog. Now I don't know what I would do without the incredible support I receive from all of you!

*Harry Potter! Oh yeah! I said it! My son and I are going to see it today after school. (My second time, his first.) I went with a rowdy bunch on Friday so he had to wait.

*Black Friday...need I say more?

*Amazing food. It's even more fabulous when I don't have to cook it!

So do any of you have any special plans? Other than stuffing yourself to misery?

If you want a clue what I'll be doing on Friday morning...or maybe just need a reason to smile, check out my favorite little shopper below!



I won't be posting the rest of the week due to my full house...but I will be stalking your blogs when I can sneak away with my laptop.
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

14 comments:

Quinn said...

Have a happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the time with your family.

Joanna St. James said...

Happy Thanxgiving we too shall attempt a thanxgiving dinner

Shannon said...

Have a great Thanksgiving, Renae!

Lindsay (a.k.a Isabella) said...

I can't believe you are getting to go see HP again and I'm not!!! LOL.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)

The Golden Eagle said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! :)

That's a funny video.

Colene Murphy said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Good luck on black Friday. Looks rough! Yeay for HPx2! And you ar ea lucky duck. 2 days of work! (I still have today and a half to go! HALF DAY?! Really!? oh well.)

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I say ditto to your entire list, including #1! :-)

A.L. Sonnichsen said...

Lovely list! I hope you have a fantastic week. I'm going to be cooking a lot, just like everyone else who lives in the US. :) I don't know if I'm going to make it out for Black Friday. I think I'll just sleep!

Amy

Natalie Aguirre said...

Have a great holiday. My daughter and I are going to see Harry Potter this weekend. Can't wait.

Clara said...

That was pretty cool! I havent seen Harry yet, will do this weekend!
Have a great Thanksgiving!! =D

Lisa Gail Green said...

LOL - love that commercial too!! I'm never brave enough to go out there into the fray though. We'll see, maybe this year... Have a fabulous holiday!

Haddock said...

*Amazing food. It's even more fabulous when I don't have to cook it!.... this is something that all who cook will agree.

ketch1714 said...

Wonderful post! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving :)

eva fhadilah said...


I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Vitamin Untuk Kecerdasan Anak
Obat Pengencang Payudara Tanpa Efek Samping
Vitamin Penambah Stamina Pria
Obat Herbal Penyubur Sperma
Suplemen Untuk Tulang
Cara Mengatasi Kemandulan Untuk Pria Dan Wanita
obat Penurun Berat Badan Tanpa Efek Samping
Cara Mengatasi Kemandulan
Cream Jerawat Herbal Alami
Pengobatan Autoimun Herbal