Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Book Review...Rosebush by Michele Jaffe

To me there is no sweeter treat than picking up a book and finding myself unable to put it down. And once I picked up Rosebush, I did not let it go until I was finished. Thank goodness it was the weekend.

Michele Jaffe has spun a mystery that keeps the reader on the edge of their seat throughout the entire story. Jane wakes up in the hospital with no memory of the accident that left her for dead in the middle of a rosebush. She's surrounded by her friends and admirers, yet any one of them could be the responsible party for her current state.

With so many twists and turn you'll find yourself constantly changing your mind about who's guilty and who is in fact innocent. Every time I thought I had it figured out, I was proven wrong.

A heartbreaking thriller, perfect for anyone who loves a good romance riddled with secrets and lies.

Rosebush by Michele Jaffe


Goodreads Description:
Instead of celebrating Memorial Day weekend on the Jersey Shore, Jane is in the hospital surrounded by teddy bears, trying to piece together what happened last night. One minute she was at a party, wearing fairy wings and cuddling with her boyfriend. The next, she was lying near-dead in a rosebush after a hit-and-run.
Everyone believes it was an accident, despite the phone threats Jane swears were real. But the truth is a thorny thing. As Jane's boyfriend, friends, and admirers come to visit, more memories surface not just from the party, but from deeper in her past . . . including the night her best friend Bonnie died.

With nearly everyone in her life a suspect now, Jane must unravel the mystery before her killer attacks again. Along the way, she's forced to examine the consequences of her life choices in this compulsively readable thriller.


If you haven't read this addictive little number yet, I highly recommend doing so.

6 comments:

Mary@GigglesandGuns said...

If it wasn't below 0 here, I'd say this would be a Beach Read. Any hoo I'll grab it for a weekend read. Thanks for the review.

Bast said...

This sounds really interesting. I'll have to look into it.

Unknown said...

Oooo this sounds amazing!!! I'm definitely looking into it.

PS Have you read Haven yet? Is it even out yet? I saw it on your debut author list and it looks amazing!!!

Colene Murphy said...

That sounds amazing!! Great review!

Golden Eagle said...

It sounds intriguing!

Thanks for the review!

Regina said...

This book sounds so enticing I can't wait to read it. Thanks for the post. Now I have another book to pine for. :D