Pages

Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!


It's hard to believe another year has gone by and we have arrived at 2018. Time has a way of sneaking away from us. As most of you know, it's been quite some time since my last post. You could say I let life get in the way. But, I won't bore you with the details. I'm just happy to be back, posting about two of my favorite things, books and writing!

Now, I'm not big on making resolutions, (I always break them) I did however, set a goal to write. Sweet and simple. No more excuses, whatever is going on, I will make time to write. That means I will definitely dedicate time to blog about all the amazing books coming out in 2018! 

That's all I have for today. I'll be back tomorrow with a list of new releases I can't wait to read! In the meantime, what about all of you? Have you set any goals for the new year? I'd love to hear them!

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: