BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 16, 2011

N=New Things!

Everyone loves to get new things. Clothes, purses shoes etc...

But this weekend the new item I acquired was something I have been itching to get my hands on since I first saw it in the movie theater. Yes that's right my very own copy of The Deathly Hallows.


So as most of you probably guessed, my daughter and I have been having a Harry Potter marathon all day. And it has been worth the wait I must say.

I hope every has a great weekend! See you back here on Monday.

6 comments:

Cruella Collett said...

Ooo, you just made me look immensely forward to the last movie. Can't wait till this summer. That's when I'll be having my HP marathon ;)

baygirl32 said...

kiddo has been waiting to have a HP marathon I'm thinking next weekend. Can't wait for the finale

Jemi Fraser said...

I really want to have a HP marathon! Great idea :)

Lindsay said...

Yay. I got the dvd last monday. Not had a HP marathon yet, but I will soon :)

Chris Phillips said...

We watched it last night. I loved the animation during the fairy tale portion.

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Oral Seks Picu Penyakit Kanker Rahim
Makanan Dan Minuman Pencegah Penyakit Kanker
Negara Ini Setrika Payudara Gadis Agar Terhindar Pelecehan Seksual
Obat Untuk Memperbaiki Fungsi Saraf Dan Otot
Memutihkan Kulit Wajah Secara Cepat Dengan Kunyit
Makanan Yang Di Larang Untuk Penderita Batu Empedu
Cara Menghilangkan Infeksi Rahim Secara Alami
Penyebab Utama Penyakit Polip
Obat Jantung Bengkak Untuk Anak
Testimoni Ace Maxs Dalam Menghilangkan Benjolan Di Leher