Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

The 2010 Debut Author Reading Challenge

Need a challenge for your summer reading list?
Check this out...


I was visiting The Story Siren, one of my favorite blogs and discovered this great challenge that I just had to enter. The idea is to read at least 12 novels by debut authors limited to the year 2010.





So I'm a little late in submitting my entry to the challenge but summer is the time that I get most of my reading done anyway.
So why not?

Here is my list for the challenge.

1. Other by Karen Kincy
2. Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
3. Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
4. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
5. Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
6. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
7. Princess for Hire by Lindsey Leavitt
8. Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
9. The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard
10. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
11. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
12. Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready

Ready to take up the challenge for yourself? For complete details and all rules and guidelines, visit The Story Siren Here. Good Luck! And Happy Reading!





2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oooh, thanks for the info. I'll have to check this out. Always like a good reading list.:)

Renae said...

No problem! I love a good reading challenge, especially when school's out!