Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Today's The Day!



The highly anticipated fifth novel in Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy Series hits store shelves today. So...I've got my Borders coupon in hand and plan to pick up my copy as soon as school gets out today. Goodreads description-

Dimitri gave Rose the ultimate choice. But she chose wrong… After a long and heartbreaking journey to Dimitri’s birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir’s—and to her best friend, Lissa. It is nearly graduation, and the girls can’t wait for their real lives beyond the Academy’s iron gates to begin. But Rose’s heart still aches for Dimitri, and he's out there, somewhere. She failed to kill him when she had the chance. And now her worst fears are about to come true. Dimitri has tasted her blood, and she knows in her heart that he is hunting her. And if Rose won't join him, he won't rest until he's silenced her...forever.
For those of you who have yet to check out the series, I highly recommend that you do.
Happy Reading!

2 comments:

k.padget said...

I am so excited to read this!! I will be starting as soon as I wrap up this book I'm on! What an amazing series, I cannot wait to see how things transpire with Rose and Dimitri!!!

Lydia Kang said...

I interrupt this commentary to tell you you won a Starbucks card at my giveaway! Email me at lydiakang (at) yahoo (dot) come and I'll mail it on over!