BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Next Top Title Blogfest

Slushpile Slut is having a title blogfest.
Oh yes! This is so up my alley!
I like so many of you have this little thing I like to call a work in progress.
And coming up with a title (among other things) has been an absolute nightmare!
Anyone else game for this little challenge?

Here's what you do:

1.Become a follower on Slushpile Slut Here
2.While you're there...sign up
3.Then on June 12th, post 3-5 Potential titles for your book. Don't give any backgroud knowledge, just the titles.

Complete rules and details are listed on her blog.
See you there!

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Sometimes the right title draws the reader immediately into the story with its suggestion of what's to come. The title blogfest sounds like a great idea.

Jen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! Loved the comment :)

I'm excited for Slushpile Sluts title blogfest I think it's going to be brilliant, I think I might just have to join in the fun myself!

Your blog is beautiful, I love the color!

~Nicole Ducleroir~ said...

You have a gorgeous blog! LOVE the colors!!

Thanks for the heads up about this blogfest. Off to check it out!

Thanks for following my blog, and I look forward to reading more from you, too!

Renae said...

Thanks to everyone! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for the blogfest!

Thanks for following! I look forward to reading more from you guys!

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Kandungan Dan Manfaat Tempe Bagi Kesehatan
Tips Cara Mengobati Penyakit Secara Alami
Tips Pengobatan Penyakit Tumor Parotis
Alasan Penderita Diabetes Melitus Cek Kadar Gula Darah
Cara Menghilangkan Kolesterol Secara Alami Yang Aman
Bunuh 98 Persen Sel Kanker Dengan Ini
Obat Herbal Untuk Penyakit TBC Kelenjar
Obat Tulang Ngilu Saat Udara Dingin
Lebih Sering Bercinta Dengan Alat Kontrasepsi
Hal Yang Bisa Menurunkan Gairah Seksual