Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Next Top Title Blogfest

Slushpile Slut is having a title blogfest.
Oh yes! This is so up my alley!
I like so many of you have this little thing I like to call a work in progress.
And coming up with a title (among other things) has been an absolute nightmare!
Anyone else game for this little challenge?

Here's what you do:

1.Become a follower on Slushpile Slut Here
2.While you're there...sign up
3.Then on June 12th, post 3-5 Potential titles for your book. Don't give any backgroud knowledge, just the titles.

Complete rules and details are listed on her blog.
See you there!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Sometimes the right title draws the reader immediately into the story with its suggestion of what's to come. The title blogfest sounds like a great idea.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! Loved the comment :)

I'm excited for Slushpile Sluts title blogfest I think it's going to be brilliant, I think I might just have to join in the fun myself!

Your blog is beautiful, I love the color!

Unknown said...

You have a gorgeous blog! LOVE the colors!!

Thanks for the heads up about this blogfest. Off to check it out!

Thanks for following my blog, and I look forward to reading more from you, too!

Renae said...

Thanks to everyone! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for the blogfest!

Thanks for following! I look forward to reading more from you guys!