Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Fantasy Island Blog Fest

Okay, so I was doing a "Quick Check" of my favorite blogs this morning before work and stumbled upon this blog hop and couldn't resist.

Arlee Bird at Tossing it out started this blog fest. Participants have to choose 15 albums that are thier favorites, or have special meaning.

I can't survive without my music! So here is my list though I have had a hard time narrowing it down!

1. Daughtry-Leave This Town

2. Muse-The Resistance

3. Lifehouse -Smoke and Mirrors

4. Samhain-We Are The Fallen

5. Evanescence-The Open Door

6. Plum-Chaotic Resolve

7. Within Temptation-The Heart of Everything

8. One Republic-Dreaming Out Loud

9. Anya Marina-Slow and Steady Seduction

10. Paramore-Brand New Eyes

11. Nickelback-Dark Horse

12. Creed-Full Circle

13. Lady GaGa-The Fame Monster

14. Adam Lambert-For Your Entertainment

15. Bat For Lashes-Two Suns

So that's mine.

4 comments:

Ron Easton for Dads UnLimited said...

Thanks for your list!

Lindsay said...

Yay, some great ones there. Plus Muse are awesome. :)

Unknown said...

Great list. I love Creed and Nickle Back.

Lisa said...

A nice, diverse list. Several in there that I enjoy too!! :)