Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Ever Growing Reading List

So, I keep adding books to my reading list. Every time I go to the store I pick up a new book. Of course my excuse is all of the wonderful coupons I get from my Borders Rewards membership. Who can pass up a good bargain? Then there's my Goodreads account. I can't log on without adding more, but I love that site! It keeps everything nice and organized. But in any event...I have this growing stack of wonderful books that more than likely won't be touched until school is out in about two weeks.

So far the new books sitting beautifully on my book shelves in no particular order are the following:


Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson



Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater


Burned by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast


Captivate by Carrie Jones


Radiant Shadows by Mellissa Marr


Spells by Aprilynn Pike


Kiss of Death by Rachel Caine


Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris


The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan



You get the idea...it just grows and grows. And don't get me started on all the new releases coming out. We'll get to those at a later date!


So to all you avid readers and writers/readers. What's keeping you from sleeping? Please tell me I'm not alone!

2 comments:

Jo Schaffer said...

I swear --there just isn't enough time to read everything I want to read!!!
http://jostorm.blogspot.com/

k.padget said...

You are certainly NOT alone!!! You know my list is equally long! There is not enough hours in the day to keep up with my growing book list!