What a great day this has been! The fabulous Jessie Harrell gave me a blog award. How great it that? It's my first ever and I am so excited. It makes me so happy that so many of you check out my blog each week. This has truly been an out of my comfort zone learning experience for me! So thanks to all of you for making it so wonderful!
Now, about that award... It's called the Versatile Blogger award and it comes with a few rules.
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
7 Things about myself...I'll try not to bore you...
1. When I'm not writing I teach second grade.
2. I have two kids a boy (12) and a girl (3)
3. I am addicted to Starbucks.
4. Starting a blog scared me to death!
5. I hate cheese! Especially sliced...gross!
6. I would love to travel but who has the time? Or money? ( Teachers salary remember.)
7. In addition to books, I have a slight addiction to shoes, purses, jewelry...you get the idea.
Now without further deliberation here are the fantastic bloggers that I have given this award...
1. Lisa and Laura at Lisa and Laura Write
2. Lindsay at Adventures in Writing
3. The Blue Lipstick Samurai
4. Elizabeth at her personal blog Elizabeth Mueller
5. Jaydee at her personal blog Jaydee Morgan
6. Caitlin at her personal blog Caitlin Darrell
7. Slushpile Slut
8. Candace at The Misadventures in Candyland
9. Lydia at The Word is my Oyster
10. Courtney at The Southern Princess
11. Melissa at Through the Looking Glass
12. Janet at her personal blog Janet Sumner Johnson
13. Amparo at No Rest For The Lazy
14. Clara at Pinches of Madness
15. Kris and Kels at Take My Hand
Thanks again Jessie and congrats to all of you for being so Fabulous!