Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Feeling Unproductive

Ever been here?

I made all of these wonderful plans for my summer break and now that it has arrived...well lets just say my motivation is lacking.

I sit in front of the computer screen and watch the cursor blink in a nonstop rhythm as I continually draw a complete blank. So I'm off for a walk to clear my head and hopefully come up with some sort of inspiration and better yet, a stellar blog for tomorrow!


Jaydee Morgan said...

Been there - that blinking cursor is a killer!

I find a good walk with the fresh air and sunshine always helps. Good luck :)

Sandy Shin said...

I am definitely there with you right now. Hopefully, a walk will help. Good luck!

Adeeva Afsheen said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Kandungan Dan Manfaat Tempe Bagi Kesehatan
Tips Cara Mengobati Penyakit Secara Alami
Tips Pengobatan Penyakit Tumor Parotis
Alasan Penderita Diabetes Melitus Cek Kadar Gula Darah
Cara Menghilangkan Kolesterol Secara Alami Yang Aman
Bunuh 98 Persen Sel Kanker Dengan Ini
Obat Herbal Untuk Penyakit TBC Kelenjar
Obat Tulang Ngilu Saat Udara Dingin
Lebih Sering Bercinta Dengan Alat Kontrasepsi
Hal Yang Bisa Menurunkan Gairah Seksual